MULTI-COPTER DRONE FLIGHT TRAINING
1. Safety regulations for drones
2. Pre-flight preparation
* Battery check
* Motor check
3. Working with GPS and Auto pilots
4. Risk Assessment
5. Multicopter flight SIM
6. Take off techniques
7. Landing techniques
8. Flight manoeuvres – Controls
9. Working with the drone camera
10. Emergency landing techniques
Training Days: Flexible
You can choose between twice a week to five times a week
Duration: 1 - 2 Weeks
Certificate will be issued at the end of the training.
Option 1: Mondays to Fridays (10am - 4pm)
Option 2: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays (10am - 4pm)
Option 3: Weekend (10am - 6pm Saturdays)
At the end of this class, participant will be able to:
1. Set up a multi copter drone and other unmanned aircraft vehicles
2. Remotely take off and control a UAV system from the ground
3. Conduct aerial surveillance
4. Conduct search & rescue operations in alliance with security agents
5. Work with Auto Pilots and Mission Plannning Systems
6. Know the safety regulations for flying drones.
7. Have a sound knowledge of the operational and flight techniques of modern (manned) aircrafts.
What Are The Requirements?
Education: Intended applicants should have acquired the first degree in a higher institution.
Computer Literacy: Intended applicants must be familiar with Windows or Mac Operating Systems.