THE MX SIX (6) DAYS INTENSIVE FILM & MULTIMEDIA TRAINING FOR ORGANISATIONS
This training is specially designed for corporate bodies and media organisations that wants to train/upgrade their staff skills in the area of film and multimedia. The training duration is not limited to 6 days, it could be extended based on availability of trainees and company demands.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
1. Digital Photography
Cinematography & Advance Camera techniques using Slider, Dolly and Jib/Crane
2. Directing for Music Videos, Film and Documentaries
4. Graphics Design & Image Manipulation
5. Video Editing
6. Preparing Your Video for Online Streaming and playback on different devices.
TRAINING DURATION: 4 to 9 Hours/day
NUMBER OF DAYS: Recommended: Six (6) days. Minimum: 5 days : Max 13 days:
At the end of the training, participant will be able to
1. Dissemble and assemble any proffessional DSLR Camera with rigs and
2. Set up any camera proffessionally for shooting on different weather conditions
3. Create cinematic shots with slider, dolly and jib/crane
4 Direct, shoot and edit a music video
5 Direct, shoot and edit a documentary and a short film
6. Shoot and edit event videos
7. Edit multi-camera footages like dramas, TV talk shows and music videos.
8. Identify memory cards that can be used for high definition video recording.
DATE: To be scheduled by the organisation
|What Are The Requirements?
Conducive Environment: The organisation should be able to provide a conducive learning environment for the training
Possession of a computer: Each participants is advised to have their personal computer (laptop).